Retail businesses require sufficient lighting to provide illumination for pedestrians and drivers, whether in the store or over parking lots. If you want to save more money on energy costs while also reducing the need for maintenance and replacement of lighting systems, consider installing a complete LED retail lighting system from AmLED Technologies. There are several benefits that LED lighting features in place of traditional lighting systems, with additional customizability.
Benefits Of LED Lighting For Retail Businesses
While one of the principal benefits of using LED lights is reduced energy expenses, there are several others that you will benefit from when you install LED lighting, including:
- 100,000-hour or 11-year lifespan on 100% operation, which is doubled on 50% operation
- Environmental friendliness because of the absence of toxic chemicals found in traditional lighting
- Increased durability with longer-lasting and stronger components capable of withstanding harsh weather
- Lack of UC emissions and minimal infrared light
- Flexible design with custom brightness levels
- Functionality in extreme cold or heat
- Instant lighting for immediate illumination
- Low voltage, reliant on power coming from external sources
With all of these benefits, LED lighting is ideal for retail businesses along with many other locations.
Get Reliable LED Retail Lighting At AmLED Technologies
For a selection of some of the best LED lighting systems available anywhere, turn to AmLED Technologies for complete customized LED systems at some of the best prices in the industry. We offer high-quality lighting products that can meet the needs of many types of facilities, lasting for many years while saving a lot of money in the process.
In addition to new LED retail lighting, we offer retrofitting systems that can make use of existing lighting installations, updating them with our LED products. We make sure the retrofitting process is as fast and simple as possible, without any issues during implementation. You can install lighting in and out of the facility, including panel lighting within the store for proper illumination, or pole lights for parking lots.
If you would like to get started on the implementation of a new LED retail lighting system in or around your facility, you can contact AmLED Technologies today to speak with one of our experts who can help with product selection, or view our entire inventory on our website. You’ll be able to find the best products for your retail business, providing these locations with adequate lighting for many years.